Amazon

Sunday, October 19, 2014

On Netflix - A Mother's Courage: Talking Back to Autism

In our home we have Roku 1's and Netflix instead of cable TV. Tonight I found this really awesome documentary on Autism and a mothers fight to help her son communicate. A Mother's Courage: Talking Back to Autism. Very touching and informative film. Hit home here because I would give up everything to know what my son is thinking.



If you have time take a look at it, If you have a child who is Non-verbal Autistic, the film looks at many different programs in which you can enroll your child in to help. If you can't find them in your area, don't give up we are the voice of our children, ask questions, inquire as to why they aren't offered. Find out what is offered and how to have your child receive the services. Don't stop until you get answers. Be strong and stand your ground there is help out there. 

Thanks for Stopping by,

Jessie

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Netflix, All thoughts and writing are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)