Amazon

Monday, October 20, 2014

Daily School Report 10/20/14



Dylan

No ABA therapy on Mondays. Dylan and I got up super late and needed to rush, well more like I needed to rush he kinda just sat there in zombie mode while I tossed him around throwing clothes on him. I'm telling him we are getting ready for school and hes kinda like ugh mom I just woke up.
We made it just in time. I made my self a note to never turn down the volume on my tablet during the night it makes for a crazy morning.


 Today at school Dylan did the following according to the daily objectives send home sheet sent by his teacher.
  • Requested Object with single picture and open hand cue with 1 prompt
  • Completed fine motor activity
  • Sat for 5 minutes at group with no adult assistance
  • Worked on age appropriate table activity
 His daily classroom actives were
  • Play skills
  • Gym Class
  • Language Arts
  • Snack
  • Morning work
  • Sensory Activity
  • Calendar
  • Lunch
Teach made a note today was a good day. Dylan was crying when he first came in because his diaper was wet. She changes his diaper, in a few minutes he was able to calm himself down and begin working with the class. There was a fire drill today that really upset Dylan but he was able to calm down quickly because right after he went to Gym class. He remained happy the rest of the day.


Jasmine

Jasmine had a pretty good day at school today, she come home in a great mood.I do however think this little girl is over excited about me having to have a meeting with her teacher in the morning, she was reminding me as soon as she walked in the house. "Mama you are gonna drive me to school tomorrow right? You get to meet my teacher!".  We needed to run some errands right after school and she didn't whine about it once. I ended up buying her a wig, for her being so good. Which I totally needed to try on. Yes! I do look nice with pink hair, Thanks! lol It made her laugh :) Which is rare.
I looking forward  the meeting in the morning anyways, I haven't met the teacher and I want to know if shes decoded Jasmine's homework refusal. Because I surely haven't but on her own time its gotten better. It might have just been a phase. Maybe shes developed a lil' rebel inside herself and it's now exiting. Ill let you all know how it goes :)

I'm sorry I missed Fridays report  I didn't even notice until today because we were so busy.

Thanks for stopping by and until tomorrows report

~Jessie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)