Amazon

Monday, December 29, 2014

Nerf Rebelle Agent Bow Blaster - Review




So the Nerf Rebelle Agent Bow Blaster was actually one of Jasmines holiday gifts. I purchased it off of Walmart.com. Jasmine has been talking about learning to hunt with a bow, to be honest I think with lots of practice she would be able to do it. I didn't feel she was ready quite yet for the real thing, even a childrens bow made me nervous thinking about it. There were 2 colors to choose from pink and purple, I chose pink for her. I also picked up there vision gear and a refill pack of the arrows, all will that links at the bottom post to where you can buy them.

When Jasmine opened her gift I knew it was a hit right away, she said jumping up and down, wanted it right out of that package then. She even wanted to pose with it in all the pictures once it was open, she thought it was awesome. If you did't know already, Jasmine is 8 years old and a complete tomkitty as I like to call it. She is both into boy and girls toys, so I don't like to refer to her as a tomboy. She still loves dolls and play makeup ect. But also enjoys sports, wrestling around and the outdoors.



Things Mom Likes
  • Jasmine loved it!
She found it easy to use. Sometimes she has a hard time figuring out how things work and gets so frustrated, she will give up on trying to play with it.  This was super simple for her to figure out by herself straight out of the box. And it keeps her busy. She loved the colors.
  • The tips of the arrows are hollow rubber and soft
Ok so this is actually the first Nerf type of product we have bought for Jasmine. Simply bc we were worried about what might happen if she pointed and shot something at her little brother and little sister. Would you guess who Jasmines first target was? Lil' Miss Sofia Lee, my 2 year old. I quickly explained to Jasmine, we do not point weapons at other people and she would need to use an object in the play room or outside to practice her aim. Sofia didn't even notice she had been shot though. The tips are soft and hollow so they bounced right off and didn't hurt her at all.



You can purchase the Items reviewed in this post here




Again this is not a sponsored review all thought and opinions in this post are my own and yours may differ from mine.

I hope you found this review helpful :)





2 comments:

  1. I can totally see my son loving this! Thanks for a great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have Nerf Battles with our boys and I've really been wanting to get me one of these! It's pink and perfect for Mommy the Ultimate Warrior! (Sorry my nerd is showing LoL )

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I love them :)