Amazon

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Update on Kids - Christmas

I know I been a little too silent over the holidays, so here is an update:)

Picture Style

Christmas eve was great, every year we get together with all my side of the family on this day. Sometimes this is the only time of the year we get to see each other out of the whole year. This one was super special because my Cousin who is in the US Army had leave to come home for Christmas :)




The next day we had planned on going to church, but would you guess that Jasmine stayed up till 5 am and that santa climbed in threw my bedroom window because she wouldn't go to sleep LOL. She was just so excited she couldn't calm down


Sofia woke up and started opening all the presents. She's getting really good at it and seeing how her birthday was the 12th, she had some practice before hand hehe


Dylan didn't really show much interest in opening gifts but Sofia handed him some presents after she opened them he likes the koosh balls



Over all it was really great and I'm enjoying all the kids just being here all day long, I miss them so much when they are in school.
I hope your holidays were filled with joy and love surrounded by family :)

Thanks for stopping by

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)