Amazon

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Ebook - Terry Treetop - WHERE IS MY HOME? Review




Book Description:

There is no place like home!
Terry Treetop books: Adventure & Education series (Animal Habitats)
This fun children's picture book is about a boy with red hair and freckles named Terry, yet everybody calls him Terry Treetop because he loves climbing trees.
Terry is chasing a beautiful butterfly and wants to go back home.
But where is Terry's home?
  • And how can he find his way home?
    Does the rabbit in the borrow know?
    Does the beaver in the lodge know?
    Maybe the fawn's mother knows?
    Or can Susanne the squirrel help him?
** Don't forget to get your FREE GIFT! **
Do your kids love to listen to stories about the habitat and environment of different kinds of animals?
Do your children like beautiful picture books?
Where is my home? is a sweet children's book written especially for you and your aged 3- 8 children with 18 colorful illustrations.
The story is suitable as a read aloud book for preschoolers or a self-read book for beginner readers.
**********************************************************************************************************************************


Where Is My Home?Where Is My Home? by Tali Carmi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this book to my daughter Jasmine. She has come to love the Terry Treetop series a lot.

In this book Where is my home? Terry is curious almost too curious, because he ends up getting lost. He cant find his home, and he meets a lot of new animals friends in his search to find his home. Jassy and I learned about the animals. Where they live and what they eat.

At the end of the book there is a very good lesson that Terry learned, He learns from his mistakes and recognizes it. As a mother I love that Tali slips these good morals in to her books.

There was also a fun activity print off that came with this book. Jasmine thought that was fun.

If your looking for a fun bedtime story, or a story to read with your children that teaches about animal habitats, and also teaching good morals this is the book :) We really enjoyed it and are sure you will too.

View all my reviews


Want to buy it?
Terry Treetop - WHERE IS MY HOME is available on Amazon.com

Please be sure to visit Tali Carmi's Fan page to see all the love children's books shes written and to stay updated on whats to come!

I hope you found this review to be helpful:)

Big thanks to Ebookpro who allowed Jasmine and I to read this book free of charge for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)