Amazon

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Best For My Pets Bully Sticks Review




  • MORE THAN JUST ENTERTAINING YOUR DOG! Did you know that chewing gives dogs a sense of comfort calming them down? More than that, chewing on BULLY STICKS becomes a fun and natural way to CLEAN TEETH and keep them strong. This delicious long-lasting chewing treat helps to maintain your dog's oral hygiene and health.
  • ALL NATURAL, 100% PURE BEEF. Our bully sticks are free of chemical, preservatives or additives. Made of dried muscle, they are Gluten-Free and Grain-Free, 100% digestible. Hard like bones, it is very difficult to break them into smaller pieces. Choose something remarkable and safe to satisfy your dog's cravings to chew.
  • DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY. Low in fat, our bully sticks are a powerful source of protein. Stop feeling guilty by giving your dog unhealthy treats. You will be pleased to see how happy your dog will be with our yummy bully sticks.
  • THE BEST VALUE! We offer the same or better benefits than the more expensive brands BUT we believe EVERYONE should benefit from giving their dogs the highest quality bully sticks. We have the BEST VALUE bully sticks out there! Other brands will either have bad products for a lower price or the same product for a lot more money. TRY IT NOW! You have NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to GAIN.
  • ✭YOUR DOG HAPPY OR YOUR MONEY BACK✭ At Best for My Pets, we fully stand behind our product and we go beyond the Amazon's 30 days return policy and offer you a NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED GUARANTEE. So if your dog does not love our bully sticks or if you don't feel 100% satisfied we will refund your money. No questions asked. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to build a strong and long lasting relationship with our customers. TRY IT TOTALLY RISK FREE! NO EMPTY PROMISES!

*********************************************************************************



The Review

I was really excited to get to try these with Miss Molly May:) She is a 6 month old Border Collie and constantly chewing because shes teething.


It was a task to say the least to catch her reaction in picture form. She was just pacing and wagging her tail as soon as I cut the bag open .

Molly loved them, she didn't even need to sniff....just right in her mouth and off she went.
She was able to chew on this one I gave her, the first time, for a really long time. I would say all day almost. The Bully Sticks did take her mind off chewing on things we don't want her to chew on, she always finds something shes not supposed to have. She would just take her dog treat and go lay down, have a nice chew and seem completely satisfied after.



Somethings I liked are they do not leave much of a smell of your hand, and when Molly comes to give lovey kisses she doesn't have treat breath. I also really that the company donates part of the purchases to support dog rescues throughout the US.

Overall Molly and me are very happy with the Bully Sticks I would recommend these to all dog owners, I'm positive your dog will love them as much as Molly.

I hope you found this review helpful :)


Big thanks to Best For My Pets for letting Molly try them out free of charge for this review.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    Buy Bully sticks

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I love them :)