Amazon

Monday, February 2, 2015

Daily School Report 02/02/15


Last night we got a pretty bad snow storm here in Michigan, about every school in the state was probably closed. Joe couldn't even get out of the driveway to go into work and plus he wasn't feeling very well, so he called in.

Over the weekend though, everyone but Joe was sick. First Dylan, then Sofia. Jasmine tried to spend the night with a friend on Friday and her mom ended up calling me at about 8 am the next day to inform me that my daughter had gotten sick all over her staircase. Then I started feeling sick. Even though I was sick I thought I needed to clean and get the bug out of the house. Everyday this weekend the entire house was disinfected, every single surface. Now everyone seems a lot better, everyone but Joe. Joe's symptoms are not the same as the rest of us though, so I think he might have picked up his own little bug.

There is no school tomorrow for Dylan for sure, it is a teacher day. For Jasmine I'm still not sure, it really depends on if the back roads are clear. I don't know if they are because I didn't try to drive down any of them. We did go to Walmart today to go grocery shopping but I stayed on the highway. Dylan was happy to be out of the house for a little bit. Something funny happened today, the checkout lady asked if Sofia and Dylan were twins. I said no, one is 2 and one is 3. She said could of fooled me lol :) Sofia is starting to get taller, I'm sure this will happen a lot until Dylan has another growing spurt.

Well thanks for stopping by and come back tomorrow for another daily school report.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)