Amazon

Monday, March 16, 2015

Daily School Report 3/16/15


Many of you know that Jasmine had broken her foot about 7 weeks ago. I'm so happy to say that she is now able to walk in a post-op shoe. That 7 weeks was totally stressful. Even by doctors orders and threats to put her in a whole leg cast we were not able to keep her off that foot. We had to keep her in sight at all time when she wasn't in school. That meant most of the time when she wanted to see her friends they had to come here.

Today she got up pretty good by herself, she has been really demanding lately. She has the entitled to attitude. That's the attitude that if she doesn't get her way we are all jerks and she doesn't want us as parents anymore. It has always been my belief that there should be a middle ground between friendship and parenting when raising children. But at times like this, When she's telling me she wants to be adopted and blaming everything on Joe and I, it turns to strict parenting. So until her attitude, and lack of doing her homework improves she is grounded. She starts seeing her new in school ( but not a school counselor ) counselor tomorrow. I have really high hopes that Jasmine will mesh well with this lady. She happens to be Dylans in-home ABA therapy supervisor too. Which works well for me as I can update her on how Jasmine is doing at home when she comes to see him.

You might have noticed that I have been completely slacking on the daily school reports lately. My mom broke her car and I have been giving her rides when she needs them. As well as we have been trying to update the house too. We still haven't finished the kitchen, but I'm still determined that we do the remodeling ourselves. We are completely able, we just have 3 kids and so it takes a bit longer than hiring someone to do it for us. I genuinely find it fun as well to do it myself :)

Sofia has learned to safely use our narrow, steep farmhouse stairs. She freely roams the house, And at this time I'm considering taking down the gate between the living room and kitchen. Just because we really don't have it closed most of the time anymore, and when we do it doesn't matter anyway because Sofia can open it herself. She is one smart toddler!

Dylan has been doing awesome since he started his medicine. Almost no fits at all and extremely happy all the time. He seems to be enjoying life more since he started them. We at first were so unsure about whether or not it was a good idea to be putting a 3-year-old on medicine. Once we saw the changes in him at school and at home I knew it was a good choice.

Lately at home though I have been doing aromatherapy. I'm fairly new to it and plan to share my experiences with you all on it.

Last Saturday we went to see Cinderella and it was amazing! Joe, Jasmine, me and 2 of our friends went, it was really cool. Jasmine did get bored in the first part of the film but then things picked up the pace and she seemed to enjoy it more. The littler children stayed with my dad while we went and he said they did fine. I was worried about it, bc my dad had never actually watched any of my kids before by himself. I thought it would be too much, but they described angels when we went back to pick them up LOL.

Well, that's it for todays daily school report check back soon for some more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)