Amazon

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Pure Body Naturals - Bentonite Indian Healing Clay Review


Pure Body Naturals - Bentonite Indian Healing Clay - 16 oz 

  • BENTONITE CLAY IS ONE OF THE BEST HEALING CLAYS: Excellent for Face Skin Care, Deep Skin Pore Cleansing, Detoxifying And Revitalization.
  • SODIUM BENTONITE CLAY 16 Oz: PURE Indian Healing Clay from WYOMING, USA - Premium Quality - No Additives
  • Results Come Very Fast. Rids the body of toxins and acids. Discover the Secret of Ultra Youth Indian Healing Clay. This clay is highly effective at detoxifying the skin and promoting overall natural beauty and health.
  • Works on Oily and sensitive skin as well. Clay makes a fabulous facial mask, for shrinking pores, tightening and toning skin, removing impurities, and just making your skin look and feel great.

I was able to try this product out free of charge for this honest review. All Opinions in this post are my own yours may differ from mine.

When the package first arrived I was a little disappointed. I can't blame this on the product itself, I had it shipped through amazon and it was a mess to open. I wish I would have taken some pictures of it, the clay comes in powdered form and was all over inside the box. Which could mean one of the two things or both, that amazon needs to package this product better or the company that makes the product needs a better container. Now, with that said I have been wanting to try an Indian clay mask for overall a month and was still really excited about using it.

I'm starting to feel like a teenager when it comes to skin problems. I didn't have much acne growing up, but as an adult mine is seeming to get worse with age. It Sucks! I have tried a lot of things but because my skin is so sensitive usually everything just breaks me out worse. 

I dove right into this thinking "okay here we go, its gonna get worse before it gets better, so deal with it" The directions told me to mix 3 parts water with one part of the powdered clay. I did so, but I don't have any fancy mixing bowl or anything so I just used a mug and a fork. It didn't mix it so well so in the end I actually used my hands to get it to a smooth texture.

The thing is though, this stuff really exceeded my expectations by far. I love it! I thought my face would get worst it didn't, it just got better. My pimples got smaller just after one use. I kept the mask on about 15-20 minutes until it was dry. Then used a warm wash cloth to remove it. I could actually just brush away some of my black heads with the cloth. The clay mask just pulled them right out of my skin.


If you want to see what your true skin looks like, I would totally recommend this to you!

If you are looking to buy some of this for yourself and someone else as I think this product would make for a really awesome gift it is great with all skin types, It is a available on Amazon.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you found this review to be helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)