Amazon

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Book Reports Help Your Children Retain What They Read

I just found a site called http://www.k6edu.com/ while searching the web for places to download and print free book report worksheets for 3rd graders. I'm trying to figure out a way to help Jasmine retain what she is reading. She has a hard time keeping up with her AR points at school because when she reads she isn't fully comprehending what she is actually reading. I think giving her this book report to fill in as she goes along will help her better understand the stories shes reading and maybe even provide her with a study sheet to use before she takes the AR test. While still allowing me to let her do her work independently not hovering her so she feels rushed I will still have something to look at to see if shes fully understanding what the book is about.



They have tons more useful things on there site, everything from Kindergarten to 6th grade worksheets and more. Hope you find this as much as a helpful resource as I did.

~Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)