Amazon

Friday, October 24, 2014

Daily School Report 10 / 24 / 14

Dylan

Dylan had a pretty good ABA session today, I was in the kitchen cleaning most of the time but I heard lots of praises coming from his room. They are starting to pick up pace, which means Dylan is getting shorter breaks from 2 minutes to only 30 seconds. His OT tried the steps today but she couldn't get him to go up them, he has fell down our stairs and is now scared of them. They're pretty steep farmhouse stairs so they are harder to manage. He does the front porch steps on his own now, doesn't need to hold a hand. That's kind of scary, because if he got out he would know how to get down and get away. I always hear about autistic children running away and it's one of my biggest fears. Joe has some alarms to install on the doors. They're very loud so we would be able to hear them anywhere in the house. 

Today at school Dylan did the following according to the daily objectives send home sheet sent by his teacher.
  • Completed fine motor activities
  • Sat 5 minutes with out adult assistants at group
 His daily classroom actives were
  • Play skills
  • Gross Motor
  • Fine Motor
  • Language Arts
  • Snack
  • Morning Work
  • Computer Activity
  • Walk
  • Sensory Activity
  • Calendar
  • Lunch

Dylan's teacher made comments today was a good day. Dylan was in a happy mood and he did a good job of sitting at the table for all activities.


Jasmine

So I get a letter from the school today, saying there have been a few cases of chicken pox. None of my kids have had chickenpox before , this kind of worries me just like when Dylan's school had an outbreak of hand foot mouth disease. I can't even imagine all 3 of my kids getting chicken pox at once. It would be awful!

Jasmine brought home her Friday folder, most papers inside we're good grades 75 % or more. But also most of them are marked late. Yesterday I think that we caught up all the late homework assignments. Hopefully from now on she won't bring home anything that says late on it. The teachers are still having a meeting next week to discuss whether or not jasmine needs more help in school. After they have the meeting school conferences will be coming up, and I'll find out the results then if not before. Her teacher might write a note to me, I'm not exactly sure how it works.

Tonight we went into town for a while and that's why this is coming out so late. Then when we got home I started a DIY project that I didn't think would take so long but it did. Watch out for my post about that.
Thanks for stopping by. 

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)