Amazon

Friday, October 10, 2014

Licefreee Spray! Review

Licefreee Spray!


Finally, a safe alternative to chemical pesticide head lice treatments, and it works!
There is no reason to continue using traditional chemical pesticides such as permethrin or pyrethrum to treat head lice infestation. Affordable, over-the-counter Licefreee! brand non-toxic head lice treatments use the naturally occurring mineral, sodium chloride, to effectively kill head lice and nits. Our treatments are easy to use so you can get back to your normal life quickly and lice free!
Why choose Licefreee?
  • Kills lice and eggs (called nits)
  • Non-toxic head lice treatments are safe for children 6 months and older
  • Strong enough for adults too!
  • The non-toxic choice of school nurses and pediatricians
  • Our treatments contain a professional, stainless-steel nit comb
  • Works on all hair types including thick, curly hair
  • 100% Guaranteed*
Where can you purchase Licefreee?
Licefreee is available at Walmart, Walgreens, Dollar General, and other local pharmacies. You can also purchase Licefreee online or ask your pharmacist to order it for you. For a full list of retailers by product, please visit our product pages.
*100% Guarantee means that if you are not happy with your purchase, we will refund you the purchase price. Contact us to get a prepaid label to return the unused portion along with your store receipt.
If you want to know more about Licefreee Spray! and/or any of their other products you can find that information here at Licefreee 's Website

       I was not paid for this review nor did I receive this product free. This is my own honest opinion of a product I purchased for my daughter when she caught head lice at school.

     Jasmine come home from school yesterday with a note from school saying her school was having a bad outbreak of lice and there were in the process of checking everybody's hair for them.  So I panicked and started checking her hair, sure enough she had lice. I asked my sister could she watch all the kids so me and my husband could go to the general dollar to see what they had for lice in stock. We never had a child before come home with lice, it was a first so we weren't really sure what types of products were out there. We get in the store and there isn't much to choose from nix brand , the dollar general brand that compares to nix, or Licefreee spray. I read Non-toxic on the label and immediately pick Licefreee spray. Now my husband wasn't sure if this stuff was gonna work, really neither was I. We are always leery of  homeopathic anything. It have tried a few do it at home yourselves that just plain weren't as good.  So I grab 2 boxes of the licefreee spray which were $9.50 each , a dollar pack of gloves, and dollar pack of shower caps. I wasn't sure if you needed the gloves so i got them just in case. I got the shower caps to put over Jasmine head after i sprayed it for a little while in case those lil' suckers thought the were going to get away, or jump off her on to me, Um no mama says your gonna die lice! 

This is what came in the box
     Applying the treatment was easy spray her head till its completely saturated and your done, literally. we were in the bathroom maybe 5 minutes I stuck the shower cap on her head for 30 minutes to make sure her head turned in to the chamber of death for lice and that was it. Then i went around spraying it on the kids who didn't even have lice because it said people use it to repel lice and it was safe enough to used as often as desired on adults and children 6 months of age or older. That included everyone inside the house at the time so as a precaution I sprayed everyone. Everyone in the house said it smelled like black licorice. I kinda liked the smell.  After the 30 minutes I took off the cap and let her hair air dry like it said to on the box which happen to be while she slept , her hair takes forever to dry normally its really thick.
     Now it says on the box using the Nit comb is optional. I wanted to use it to get an idea of how bad she had them. because at first glance the day before it looked pretty bad. I never seen them in a child's hair though since I was a child, so as soon as I saw one egg in the back of her head I thought it was bad. Well as I started to comb though her hair  it was kind of sticky and hard to brush through from the solution. She kept complaining that it hurt, so I had her go wash it with shampoo before I used the comb.
 I think when they say the comb is optional they really mean it because after she washed her hair I only pulled out  with the comb one dead bug and about 15 of the dead eggs, I believe most of it came out when she took a shower.    
 

    Overall we are really happy we chose to treat her hair with Licefreee Spray! As you can see from the picture above Jasmine is very happy to be lice free as well! It did its job and very quickly. This will be my go to product if we ever have a problem with lice again. I hope this helps you if your family ever has a lice problem too. Its a really common thing for school aged kids to catch. Thanks for stopping by!

~Jessie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)