Amazon

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Daily School Report 11/11/14

Dylan

Dylan slept a really long time, I got up when Jasmine went to school and decided I would let him sleep as long as he wanted, but that ended up being way too late. I'm actually kind of worried about ABA therapy tomorrow morning. I'm probably going to go to bed early so at least I will be awake for it, to answer the door seems how the last time she showed up I was sleeping and she stayed here like 20 minutes while I was sleeping before she left. I feel really bad about that so I'm going to make sure that I have about 5 alarms set. Dylan's been off since Thursday that's like 5  days. I just know tomorrow morning is going to be a rough day.



So I let him sleep till like 10:30 and he was mad that I woke him up. Really loud vocalizations, the kind that I know that he's yelling at me. Like mom what the heck get out of here! He even yelled at me when I was putting on his socks. I get them all ready to go out and do our morning walk , I open the door and it's raining. I'm thinking this is going to be great I bet his bus ride is going to be grand. I gotta hand it to his bus driver though, she has not complained about Dylan since like the first week. Now I hear from his teacher sometimes that he gets off the bus and he's screaming but I don't hear from bus driver anymore.

Today at school Dylan did the following according to the daily objectives send home sheet sent by his teacher.

1-No Response/hand over hand
2-Multiple prompts (Gestural, physical,visual, and/or verbal)
3-No more then 2 verbal prompts
4-Independent

  • 2 imitate action with body or toys
  • 1 imitate speech sounds environmental sounds 
  • 1 indicate refusal by pushing away non-preferred objects with appropriate force 
  • 3 request objects with a single picture with a open hand cue & 1 prompt 
  • 2 complete fine motor activities
  • 2 sit for 5 minutes at group without adult assistant 
  • 2 work on age appropriate table activity for 2 minutes


His daily classroom activities were 

  • Play skills 
  • Gross motor 
  • Fine motor 
  • Snack 
  • Morning work 
  • Sensory activity 
  • Calendar 
  • Math 
  • Others / cupcakes and playing in another classroom 
  • Lunch 
  • Handwriting program 
  • Occupational therapy


Dylan teacher only left a note that today was a good day

Jasmine 

Last night I asked Jasmine to take a shower before she went to bed. I told her that she wouldn't want to do it in the morning, and she argued with me. Typical kid argument. But I knew I was going to be right. I'm not sure if all kids go through this page probably not I mean I would hope not but Jasmine right now hates hygiene. Anything to do with it brushing her teeth, brushing her hair, taking a bath, or wearing clean clothes. I'm not one to force my kid to take a bath every single night but when it's been 4 days or more , come on now that's a little much. If I would let her go longer than that she probably would. But anyways I tell her to take a shower last night and she chose not to. Her hair was so greasy I wasn't gonna let her go to school like that. So in the morning we argue again because I tell her she needs to take a shower where she isn't going to school simple as that. She told me she didn't like my tone! Now that kind of awestruck me because I never heard her say that before. So I just simply say I am your mother and I'm telling you to go take a shower now. Giving her those mom eyes. She stomped away to the bathroom.

I went about 10 minutes, mind you I do hear water running , before I go in to see if she's washing her hair. I enter the bathroom, and can you guess what I found? Jasmine sitting on the toilet seat while the showers running with her arms crossed over her chest. I asked her what she's doing, and she tells me not taking a shower. So I asked her if I wash her hair will she get in the shower, she agrees this is a good idea. Really???? She will only bathe if I do it for her. I kinda went through this before when her brother and sister were first born they call it adjustment disorder, because she was already five years old when I had Dylan. But I totally thought she was over that now apparently not.

She comes home from school and asked to go to her friends right away again, and I'm like whoa, you don't got homework again? She tells me no look in my bag mama. I look and there is none. This is so she went from having homework every night to not having it only but like once a week? I'm glad parent teacher conferences are Thursday. I think the school is up to something and they didn't inform me, not that it's going to be a bad thing I'm just all about communication. I need to know before they implement anything. And that's how it should be anyway, right?

I let Jasmine go to her friends, but the next time I see her she's wearing my clothes. The joys of being the same size as your daughter :-) I said oh yeah, I think I'll wear that nice little pretty Justice outfit tomorrow. I hear but mom! Oh No if you wear mine I'm going to wear yours.


                                                                     Yup that's mine!

Macaroni and cheese and hot-dogs for dinner! It's one of our faves! I love it when your favorite thing is so simple. Our other favorite thing is meatloaf, and that's pretty simple to mix up some meat and stuff in the oven and wait.

Thanks for stopping by, if you enjoy reading my blogs don't forget to subscribe it's all on the right sidebar at the very top, FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterest, and YouTube . Or you could follow by email :) by entering your email in the MadMimi entry box , emails are only delivered every two days. I do appreciate every single reader!

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)