Amazon

Saturday, November 22, 2014

On Netflix - The Story of Luke

I found another great movie tonight :)


Though the world expects little from him, an autistic 25-year-old is determined to find a job and take care of himself after his grandmother dies.



This guy is on a mission :) The friendships he makes on the way is awesome.


Just thought I would share, If you have time check it out


Thanks for stopping by, if you enjoy reading my blogs don't forget to subscribe it's all on the right sidebar at the very top, FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterest, and YouTube . Or you could follow by email :) by entering your email in the MadMimi entry box , emails are only delivered every two days. I do appreciate every single reader!

Jessie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)