Amazon

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

StartWrite 6.0 Handwriting Worksheet Software - Review




 About the Product

Startwrite 6.0 (Windows only) is the easiest way to create customized
handwriting practice sheets for your student.
Just Type it, Print it and Practice! It’s that easy!
Startwrite 6.0 is bilingual. Spanish fonts make it easy for Spanish-speaking students to practice writing in their own language, and for English-speaking children to learn Spanish

The Review

While doing this review I used the program with my daughter Jasmine who is 8 years old and it having difficultiy with spacing and sizing of letters now that she is in the 3rd grade. She switched from write on big lines to writing on regular notebook paper in school. It has just been a real challenge for her.





When I first opened the Startwrite program, I will admit I was a little confused. Then I headed over to www.startwrite.com and right on there landing page very easy to find is a link to video tutorials.  They helps me figure how how to make a work sheet fairly quickly. The first time I attempted it took 15-20 minute and then the second time only 10! Each time it gets easier!

I love how you can customize it you suit any age child. From changing the guide line size, to choosing what sort of guide you will be using to teach the writing skills.

Also love the ability to add clip art to make the worksheet more fun or pair a word with a picture.  Startwrite come with its own folder of clip arts but you can easily add your own also.

I'm not trying to sell anyone on anything when I say this but I would recommend it to all teachers and parents who home school. Even if you don't home school your children having this software will make things a whole lot easier even when it comes to just extra help and practicing and at the price of just under $40 dollar I don't think you can beat it. You'll be using it for year  to come, I know I will be.

They also have a free trial of the software so you can try it before you buy it, and you can find that right on there homepage on www.startwrite.com

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you found this review and review video to be helpful:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)