Amazon

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

15 goals to achieve in 2015 #15in15



Thinking about the new year ahead of us, there are always so many thing we plan on doing . Here I'll tell you 15 goal I would like to achieve in 2015.

  1. Finishing the kitchen in our home. We remodeled it last year ourselves, but there are quite a few loose ends that need to be tied up.
  2. Have a professional remodel the bathroom. LOL I already remodel it myself but it was a complete fail and so I want to have a profession come fix what I have done.
  3. Form better routines. I have never really been one to be on a strict routine. But for my children I am willing to try a little hard to stick to at least bedtimes and wake up times.
  4. Quit smoking completely. I know that's the sort of thing everyone says, but I have already taken step to make it happen. I started using E-cigs to help me, shy away from smoking actual cigarettes. Already having gone from a pack a day to about 5 give or take, I have bad days with it but I see myself smoke free :)
  5. Throw away Stuff. Do you ever feel like there is just aimless stuff everywhere in your house, stuff that doesn't get used and just lays there. That STUFF in my house has got to go.
  6. Train Molly to not jump. She is our very happy and excited Kangaroo Border Collie puppy. Adorable and we love her to death, but she jumps on everyone.
  7. Try to overcome at least one of my anxieties. There are so many, I haven't actually decided which one I would try to tackle but I think this year I'll definitely try to expose myself more.
  8. Church Sunday that we aren't sick.  We enjoy it, there shouldn't be any excuses. 
  9. Raise my hand. This also has to do with religion. At church, our Preacher will ask, does anyone want to be save, does anyone want me to pray for them? No matter how bad I want to raise my hand, even with all heads down and no one is looking, You don't even have to get up and go to him and he wont come to you. I still can not overcome my anxieties that make me think someone will see me. So my hand never goes up even though I want it to. I know this is very personal, but I like to keep it real.
  10. Make more of an effort to see relatives.
  11. Teach my children something new and exciting.
  12. Take my children somewhere new and exciting. Somewhere more then 3 hours away from home. Or maybe even out of state.
  13. Learn to bow hunt. Not for the sport of it, but I think the idea of being able to say, I actually put food on the table is awesome :)
  14. Learn more about being a blogger. I blindly jumped into blogging about 3 or 4 months ago, there is so much to learn.
  15. Remember to breathe. I forget to do that a lot! (speaking in a "I'm on a go go go" everything fasted paced, I forget to relax sense) 
There are many other things I would like to see happen this year but I listed the  ones I feel like I could have control over. Some of the other things would be hear Dylan talk for the first time, and have another baby :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)