Amazon

Friday, January 16, 2015

Daily School Report 01/16/15



Today we didn't do a whole lot. Jasmine was the only one who went to school. She slept pretty well last night with the change in her meds. No sleep walking or talking. She stay in place all night, and wasn't hard to wake up in the morning because she was out by 9:30 pm.

Dylan had ABA today which went well I didn't hear much crying and pretty much begged (even though all I would of had to so is say don't do it) for everyone to not do anything that would be upsetting to Dylan. And for the love of all things, do not put pants on tht boy! They agreed, so so the entire day when smoothly. There were moments when Dylan would cry because Sofia was, but there were also moment when Dylan laughed because Sofia was crying. Sofia cried a lot today I think she wanted a nap but by the time she wanted one it was too late in the day for it. She is one that is she naps to late in the day, shes up all night.

After school today Jasmine and I went shopping for her birthday party supplies. Shes been bugging me since before Christmas to buy them. Total prepper needs her things months before the actually event. I knew if I bought them that early they would eventually just turn into some art project mommy didn't know about until she found it. Her birthday is the 21st, shes going to be 9 years old. I don't know about you guys but for me, my younger turning 9 makes me feel really old. I'm only 26, and will be 27 in march. Just the numbers, the math of it makes me seem old ha! No offence to anyone its just how I feel.

Well its a short one, I know :) Thanks for stopping by and see y'all on Monday for another Daily School Report.

1 comment:

Leave me a comment, I love them :)