Amazon

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Daily School Report - Happy Birthday Jasmine - 01/21/15



Today I'm going to do something a little different not much typing and more pictures, Just because today is a special day! Jasmine turned 9 years old today!






I was busy today I had 3 hours to do all this before Jasmine got home from school :)
It was a great party I'll be uploading the full videos to YouTube after I sit and relax a bit. It was a fun full days that's for sure :)

*****************************************************************************

Today at school Dylan of the following according to the daily objectives send home sheet sent by his teacher.

1-No Response/hand over hand
2-Multiple prompts (Gestural, physical,visual, and/or verbal)
3-No more then 2 verbal prompts
4-Independent

  • 1 Imitate action with body or toys.
  • 1 Indicate refusal by pushing away non-preferred objects with an appropriate force.
  • 2 Complete fine motor activities
  • 3 Sit for 5 minutes at group with out adult assistance
  • 2 Work on age appropriate table activity for 2 minutes


His daily classroom activities were
  • Play skills
  • Gym Class 
  • Gross motor
  • Fine motor
  • Language arts
  • Snack 
  • Morning work 
  • Calendar
  • Math
  • Lunch
Dylan's teacher left comments that today was a great day. Dylan slept all the way to school and it was hard for the bus assistant to get him awake. He did great in class.

I had to give Dylan a dose of Motrin before school he was drooling and crying so I thought he might be teething. I let the lady know when I put him on the bis he was probably going to nap.

Thanks for stopping by and stop by tomorrow for another daily school report :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)