Amazon

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Daily School Report 02/11/15



This morning went really smooth. There was no ABA today, so both kids just got up and got ready. Jasmine woke up and got ready fairly quickly. Dylan on the other hand acted a little moody, he didn’t want me to dress him. I gave him his sippy cup and he seemed to be happier. He was a little upset when we’re going to the bus, but not too much.

Sofia has this lingering cough. She is currently on antibiotics, but it doesn’t seem to be helping that. It is sinus drainage. The antibiotics are actually for an ear infection. Her ear doesn’t seem to be bothering her anymore. She hasn’t really been feeling like eating a lot lately. Today while I was on the phone with my Aunt Lisa, she found a box of chocolate that I had gotten for Jasmine’s teacher. Before I knew it she had eaten the whole box. I didn’t even realize that I didn’t put them up. Her face was hilarious when I caught her. She knew she wasn’t doing something good, she definitely have the utoh face.

Jasmine has been extremely crafty this past week. I am currently trying to get rid of every empty box and newspapers before she can get her hands on them. Jasmine tends to make big projects out of boxes and newspapers. Completely destroying the room that she’s in. Typical child stuff. She did make this really awesome robot out of one of Dylan’s empty Pediasure boxes. But then she left it out and her little sister got a hold of it and it’s now and like a hundred different pieces.

I went to Walmart today and stocked up on baby food. Applesauce, applesauce with strawberry and banana, applesauce with blueberries, all for Dylan to take to school for Lunch’s and snacks. I didn’t know until Dylan come home today that his teacher and teachers assistant have been buying the food that he’s been eating. I thought that maybe they got it from the lunchroom, and at Dylan’s school it doesn’t matter what your income is they offer free lunch to all students at school. But I’m guessing that they do not offer applesauce every single day and that is what Dylan has been eating. Applesauce with different flavors like blueberry. I haven’t heard of them talking about any other flavor besides blueberry yet, but I still bought baby food apple sauces with different flavors besides blueberry just because I know that they don’t want to stick with the same flavors always. The goal with Dylan, while he's eating, is to introduce new flavors. We're trying to slowly introduce him to them, by serving at with something that he already likes like applesauce. He’s done it every day this week and that makes me hopeful soon he’ll be eating all the time.

Jasmine's project she brought home from school :)

Today at school Dylan of the following according to the daily objectives send home sheet sent by his teacher.



1-No Response/hand over hand
2-Multiple prompts (Gestural, physical, visual, and/or verbal)
3-No more than 2 verbal prompts
4-Independent
  • 1 Indicate refusal by pushing away non-preferred objects with an appropriate force. Threw
  • 4 Request object with a single picture with an open hand cue and 1 prompt
  • 2 Complete fine motor activities
  • 3 Sit for 5 minutes at group without adult assistance


His daily classroom activities were
  • Play skills
  • Gym Class 
  • Gross motor
  • Fine motor
  • Language Arts
  • Snack 
  • Morning work
  • Computer Activity
  • Walk
  • Calendar
  • Lunch
Dylan's teacher left comments that today was again a great day. He ate baby food applesauce at lunch and baby food apple and blueberry for snack. He ate off his hands at lunch, but he did lick off the spoon for snack :) then they told me about sending the baby food to school. Dylan said weeeee when I put him in the swing today.

I think weee is Dylans new favorite sound. His sister actually showed him how to do it. she counts 1...2...3...then says weeeee because we taught her to count by spinner her as a reward after she would say 1...2...3... we then would say weee and spin her. now she just walks around saying 1..2..3.. wee all the time. Dylan  says oh oh oh weeeee :) and I know that is his attempt to imitate his sister :)

Well, thanks for stopping by, tomorrow daily school report might be late or skipped due to me having a late day appointment. Check back tomorrow night to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)