Amazon

Monday, February 16, 2015

Daily School Report 2/16/15



No school


We actually had a really good day with all the kids. No fits. Even as we spent about 6 hours out of the house thrift shopping and such. We got stuff to makeover our living room a little bit, I might post pictures of that later when everything is set up.

Joe bought me a wedding ring set today. We have been married almost 10 years and I finally let him do it. I got married when I was 17. My grandmother gave me a ring for the purpose of getting married, and I care about her so much for this long I wouldn't allow Joe to get me a ring. She's passed away now, its been 3 years. I had always thought that I needed to use it to show her how much she meant to me. I have come to the conclusion that she always knew and will always know how much she meant to me and still does. I still will wear the ring, just on my right hand now. I'm OK with that now.

Well, thanks for stopping by and stop by tomorrow there should be a normal report if the wind chill isn't bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)