Amazon

Sunday, February 15, 2015

TrueSynergy Vitamin D3 Review


    TrueSynergy Vitamin D3
  • Vitamin D-3 soft gels supply this key vitamin in a highly-absorbable liquid soft gel form. Vitamin D is normally obtained from the diet or produced by the skin from the ultra-violet energy of the sun. However, it is not abundant in food. As more people avoid sun exposure, Vitamin D supplementation becomes even more necessary to ensure that your body receives an adequate supply.
  • If you are Vitamin D3 deficient, you may exhibit the following symptoms: - Fatigue and low energy - Trouble sleeping or trouble staying awake - A weak immune system, with more infections and colds - Weak bones - Poor dental health and excess tooth decay - Hypertension


*******************************************************************************************************************************


Anyone who knows me knows that I don’t get much sunlight. I am also lactose intolerant, and, therefore, do not get the benefit of receiving vitamin D and calcium together in milk. When I eat other things that have calcium in them is hard for me to absorb the calcium because I lack vitamin D. I’ve had trouble with my teeth and I also tend to catch colds more often than others.

During the winter months, there is very little sunlight, here in Michigan the days are short. And it’s almost too cold to go outside to receive vitamin D naturally.

TrueSynery's vitamin d3 will help me to absorb calcium that I am able to eat. Help me maintain strong bones and support my immune system. It is also very high potency 5000 iu. The potency level allows you to take only 1 soft gel every other day. Meaning, their bottle of 120 will last you 240 days. I think that is an incredible value. Also the size of their capsules is very small, they are very easy to swallow.



I would recommend this to anyone who knows that they are in need of vitamin D. The bottle will last you a really long time.I would also recommend that you consult your physician before starting any dietary supplements.

I hope you found this review helpful :)
Big thanks to TrueSynergy who allowed me to try their product for free for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)