Amazon

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Daily School Report 2/25/15

Today Jasmine got up pretty good. It was really cold outside though. I'm having the hardest time trying to make my point with her about this break in her foot. She was told even by the doctor if she didn't stop walking on her foot, she would need surgery on it, then right after he looked at me and said I don't even want to have to talk about doing surgery on a 9 year old. I told the office lady at school and they told her teacher but I catch her doing the stairs on the bus all the time! It doesn't cause her any pain, but its caused it not to heal and break worse. She just doesn't get the importance of it. We have even told her if it doesn't heal right, she may never be able to do cheerleading again. Trust me she does get corrected when it happens in my sight. She isn't always in my sight and that is what I'm worried about.

Dylan did pretty awesome during his ABA session. He was in a good mood and extremely hyper. He was doing a lot of work and I heard lots of laughs and giggles. He even went on his crash pad briefly and he has been in a stage lately where he didn't like to use his trampoline or crash pad. Now there coming back into his interest. That's pretty typical with Dylan he will like one thing for awhile and then ignore it and come back to it later.


I started painting today in the kitchen....Yes, I do paint one wall at a time :) I was entirely sure I was going to like the color with all the comments my husband was giving about poo, but I really think it's nice! I really like it. We never have enough time to paint a full room and so this entire room will probably take a few days. Considering also that tomorrow is the daddy/daughter dance and also Jasmine IEP meeting and Lego Club day it might go into next week, who knows? I'll get it done one of these days soon :)

Today at school Dylan did the following according to the daily objectives send home sheet sent by his teacher.

1-No Response/hand over hand
2-Multiple prompts (Gestural, physical, visual, and/or verbal)
3-No more than 2 verbal prompts
4-Independent
  • 1 Imitate action with body or toys
  • 1 Indicate refusal by pushing away non-preferred objects with an appropriate force.
  • 1 Request object with a single picture with an open hand cue and 1 prompt
  • 2 Complete fine motor activities
  • 3 Sit for 5 minutes at group without adult assistance


His daily classroom activities were
  • Play skills 
  • Gym Class
  • Gross motor
  • Fine motor
  • Language Arts
  • Snack 
  • Morning work
  • Walk 
  • Computer Activity 
  • Calendar
  • Lunch
Dylans teacher left notes that today was a good day. Dylan was fussy at times. She thinks he was just hungry. He fell asleep on the bus and cried when he got woke up. He came in and went right to that table where he eats at, He had a Pediasure and only tried a little bit on babyfood.

Well, Thanks for stopping by and come back tomorrow for another daily school report.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)