Amazon

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel VOXBOX Review

This Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel is said to instantly quench skin and keep it looking smooth, supple and hydrated day after day.

It is Oil-Free, Non-comedogenic

Just apply evenly to face and neck after cleaning

Comes in a big 1.7 oz (48g) container


******************************************************

Now, Anyone who has been to my blog before knows that I normally would like to go for more natural products. They tend to break my sensitive skin out less and cause less irritation altogether. This being my first time being chosen to review an item from Influenster I was super excited because I found out that it was a Hyaluronic Acid product and you all know how much I love those!

I was so excited that I actually did the unboxing and thought I was filming and then come to find out I wasn't and had to redo it. Here is my unboxing video.

I did try this product for a few weeks and didn't have any breakouts with it. It is a really watery gel. I'm not sure I like the container, I much rather have a pump style container because I don't like germs especially when applying something on your face and around your eyes. I just made sure I washed my hands before dabbing around inside there.

I love the smell even though it was really hard for me to describe. It smells really watery and fresh. VERY pleasant for sure.

This product absorbs super fast and leaves your face really soft and supple. I fount when using this product before applying makeup it would help the makeup with coverage and smooth out the surface for better coverage.


Overall I really liked this product, Though I would probably still stick with my more natural approach I have going on with the current products I use, I would definitely recommend it to others. It does exactly what it says it will do on the label.

I hope you found this review to be useful.

I did receive this product free in a VOXBOX to share my honest opinion about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)