Amazon

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Daily School Report 11 / 12 / 14

Dylan

Dylan had a really great day today. He was so excited to see his ABA therapist. Waking up was a little tough for both of us, we are definitely out of the routine, we were both kind of like zombies at first. But after Dylan woke up, he got right back into his routine and doing his tasks. He did a very good job with switching his cups today. We are trying to induce him to try more textures, so we fill one sippy full of his Pediasure and the other full of applesauce or some other mixture that has texture to it. When he takes one drink of the apple sauce we reward him with a drink of his Pediasure. I didn't hear him cry once about it, sometimes Dylan can get real upset.

Today at school Dylan did the following according to the daily objectives send home sheet sent by his teacher.

1-No Response/hand over hand
2-Multiple prompts (Gestural, physical,visual, and/or verbal)
3-No more then 2 verbal prompts
4-Independent

  • 2 imitate action with body or toys
  • 1 indicate refusal by pushing away non-preferred objects with an appropriate force
  • 4 request objects with a single picture with open hand cue and one prompt
  • 2 complete fine motor activities 
  • 4 sit for 5 minutes at group without adult assistant 
  • 2 work on age appropriate table activity for 2 minutes 



His daily classroom activities were
  • Play skills 
  • Gross motor 
  • Fine motor 
  • Language arts 
  • Snack 
  • Library 
  • Morning work 
  • Computer activity 
  • Calendar 
  • Lunch 

Dylan's teacher made comments today was a great day. Dylan was in a happy mood. He completed a puzzle with some prompting. He enjoyed walking around during free play in gym. He SAT by himself for 11 minutes in a regular classroom chair during calendar.

Jasmine

Last night we did some crafts.



Jasmine is so excited for Christmas.





Jasmine had quite a rough morning. I tried to be super gentle when I wake her up, soft tone and I try really hard not to shake her. But still she woke up yelling at me for waking her up. She demanded that I go pick her clothes out for her. And I told her she could do it herself, so she stomped on the stairs. When she comes back, I asked her could she brush your teeth, she told me she already had but she was lying. When I called her out on it, I got screamed at again. 

Not entirely sure if I had mentioned this before, but I think Jasmine is going to start puberty soon. Maybe when we go tomorrow to get her blood work done, they will have some answers.

Neither of the children have school for the next two day, so next time a daily school report will be on Monday.

Thanks for stopping by, if you enjoy reading my blogs don't forget to subscribe it's all on the right sidebar at the very top, FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterest, and YouTube . Or you could follow by email :) by entering your email in the MadMimi entry box , emails are only delivered every two days. I do appreciate every single reader!

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)