Amazon

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Daily School Report 11/26/14



 First I want to wish you all a very Happy Thanks giving! 


If you have trouble viewing the video from my page this link may help





I have been so busy I didn't have time to make anything beside the video today, but Dylan's school started the Thanks giving vacation today so he didn't go to school and that's why there is no Daily send home sheet in this report :)

Thanks for stopping by, if you enjoy reading my blogs don't forget to subscribe it's all on the right sidebar at the very top, FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterest, and YouTube . Or you could follow by email :) by entering your email in the MadMimi entry box , emails are only delivered every two days. I do appreciate every single reader!

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)