Amazon

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Sewing Machine Drama

So I get all excited about the sewing machine and learning how to use it. I download the manual, it isn't really helpful because I don't think it was a full manual it kept referring to another manual which I didn't have. I went out and bought some thread thinking ok so the first thing I need to do is learn how to thread the machine. Never in my life would I have thought threading a sewing machine would be this hard. I have fought with this sewing machine all day long!

I wine the bobbin, and try to thread the machine the way it shows in the diagram on the manual. The first try it did stitch! Then once I tried to use a different fabric , the machine starts eating the thread. And I'm not just talking one time, I had one success, in about a hundred fails. My husband comes home, he's taken home ed in 8th grade. So I'm thinking he's got to be more of an expert than I am. I'm wrong! He is just as clueless as I am. 

I can't find any videos online for the model kenmore 158 17800. I found some machines that looks like my machine but none with the exact same model number.

This is my current situation right now.
Its stuck, it wont move!

I threaded it like this....

It gets stuck inside the machine every time!

Well I have no plans on giving up on this machine, it's definitely going to take longer than I thought to even learn how to thread it and start sewing. And my moms coming to the rescue tomorrow to come see the damage I have done. She might attempt to fix it :)

Thanks for stopping by 
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)