Amazon

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Special Needs Mom Problems - Massive Amounts of Alarms

Everyday all day I am reminded, notified and alarmed by my tablet that its time for me to do something in my day. From sun up til' sun down this girl has it together thanks to her alarms lol.

I made a Vlog about it, I'm hoping to keep this going kind of like a series on my YouTube channel, just random things I think make me seem like an oddball :) Hope you enjoy :) Let me know in the comments.





Thanks for stopping by, if you enjoy reading my blogs don't forget to subscribe it's all on the right sidebar at the very top, FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterest, and YouTube . Or you could follow by email :) by entering your email in the MadMimi entry box , emails are only delivered every two days. I do appreciate every single reader!

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)