Amazon

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Changing Labels

I'm going to be changing the labels on the site to be less cluttered. I'm referring to the labels at the top of the site. I will keep more general labels, at the top of the site. Still keeping all former labels as well, just now they will be located on the side bar.

Guy stuff, or things my husband his self has reviewed will be labeled Joe's Reviews and will also contain this header picture, while I may be writing out the review for Joe who is too busy to actually make the post, he has tried the product and given me his feedback.




My reviews I have done personally or with my children with contain this header picture


Super cute right? I think so too :)





Thanks for stopping by, if you enjoy reading my blogs don't forget to subscribe it's all on the right sidebar at the very top, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube . Or you could follow by email :) by entering your email in the MadMimi entry box , emails are only delivered every 5 days. I do appreciate every single reader!






Jessie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)