Amazon

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Daily School Report 12/3/14





Dylan is still really sick without anti -vomit meds he wont keep anything down. He ate more yesterday and his doctor sent him some pedi lite to the pharmacy. Dylan is scheduled to see the doctor today at 11. I'm writing this the morning after the report was due because he had a really bad night last night and also Jasmine wasn't home from school until 8 pm. She went shopping with a Santa helper and to chucky cheese. I know she was supposed to be grounded but I signed the permission slip a month ago and only about 20 kids get picked to do it in the whole school, so I wasn't going to say no last minute. It involved more then her and if she wouldn't have went her high school partner assigned to her wouldn't have had a lil' shopper.

I was super surprised that she didn't come home and go right to sleep. I asked her if she had homework she said yes. I told her to do it and she did so I let her watch a little TV before bed. Don't get me wrong she is indeed still grounded. That was just her reward for not lying and owning up and doing her own homework. She will still not be allowed TV and all that until she keeps this up a few day in a row.

Sorry to cut it short, but I need to go back to bed. I didn't sleep well last night because I'm worrying about Dylan too much. I check him at least once an hour. I ended up falling asleep at 3:30 am then waking up just now at 6:30 am to get up with Jasmine, it's time for a nap.

Thanks for stopping by, if you enjoy reading my blogs don't forget to subscribe it's all on the right sidebar at the very top, FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterest, and YouTube . Or you could follow by email :) by entering your email in the MadMimi entry box , emails are only delivered every two days. I do appreciate every single reader!



Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)