Amazon

Monday, January 12, 2015

Adeline Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

EASY TO USE - just apply twice daily and enjoy tighter, toned, younger looking skin in the morning. Just 60 seconds a day is all it takes to reverse the signs of aging and turn heads with your radiant, youthful skin!

IMAGINE having a smooth, even skin tone and a glowing complexion... even when you're not wearing makeup! Age spots, fine lines, wrinkles, and blemishes fade effortlessly with just twice daily usage!

NATURAL NUTRITION for your skin - Hyaluronic Acid Serum contains Retinol, a blend of Vitamin A for elasticity, collagen formation, and sun damage repair; Vitamin C for improved moisture, elasticity, and tone; Vitamin D to moisturize skin and promote healing; Vitamin E for anti-oxidant protection and non-greasy moisture!

GENTLE on skin - will not sting or burn when applied! This is the best anti wrinkle and anti aging serum available on the market. Great for even sensitive skin!

*********************************************************************************

THE REVIEW

First I want to say I am a very scent orientated. If a product does not smell right I will not use it, even if the claims are that it is the best of the best. This product has a very strong scent. It kinda threw me off guard at first, I couldn't really put my finger on the scent,I just knew it smelled spicy. I asked my husband to help me figure out what the scent is and the best we could come up with is the spices used in pumpkin pie. It doesn't smell of pumpkin pie just the spices used in it and its very strong, but I like it.

I love the container and the pump application. One thing that drives me nuts and it is just a preference for me, is how the expiration date is placed on the container. I would much rather see the small container pic with the months written in it on the label, if you know what I'm talking about. Rather then just the lot number and exp date slapped on the bottom of the container.

Now lets get down to business, does it work?
It most definitely does. I pump out about 1-2 pumps then spread it evenly over my entire face and neck. after about 10-20 seconds you start to feel it begin to tighten. When it is completely absorbed I follow up with moisturizer as instructed on the suggested use.My skin feels more plump and much softer overall.
*********************************************************************************
ADELINE HYALURONIC ACID SERUM IS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON.COM
*********************************************************************************

I hope you found this review to be helpful


Big thanks to Happy Monday Inc who provided me with this product free of charge to review :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)