Amazon

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Body Merry - Age Defense Eye Cream Review



Description
Do you want your eyes to express everything but your age? Our Age Defense Eye Cream is a comprehensive solution for all your eye concerns whether its dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness, crow’s feet, fine lines, dryness, sags or bags.
This cream goes easy on your eyes since we reject the idea of using harsh chemicals for the delicate eye area and use natural and organic ingredients instead.
It works great on all skin types and continued use leaves your skin looking and feeling firm, plump and young. Get fast and lasting results and be at the receiving end of compliments!
Ingredients
We’re very proud of our (paraben/ sulfate/ phthalate-free!) blend of a whopping 70+ power packed ingredients! Here are just some of the key ones:
The Hard Hitters: Peptide Complex + Amino Acid Emulsification + Antioxidants + Hyaluronic Acid + Retinol
The Vitamins: Vitamin C (2 types!) + Vitamin E + Vitamin B5
The Organic Ones: Aloe + Rose Hip Oil + Jojoba Oil + Coconut Oil + Beeswax + Cranberry + Licorice + Sunflower Oil + Borage Oil + Flaxseed Oil + Evening Primrose Oil + Lavender + Calendula + Chamomile
Just Some of the Others: Witch Hazel + Glycolic Acid + MSM + Cocoa Butter + Cucumber + Green Tea + Bearberry + Blueberry + Oregon Grape + Eyebright + Coenzyme Q10 + Lemon + Lemongrass + Apple + Sugarcane + Grapeseed Oil + Macadamia Nut Oil + Palm Oil + Tamanu Oil + Raspberry Seed Oil + Avocado Oil
Directions
Apply a tiny amount gently around the eyes. Can be used morning and/ or night and under makeup. For best results, make sure you clean and completely dry your skin before use.
Avoid direct contact with eyes. Product contains tree nut oils. If skin sensitivity occurs or if you suspect an allergic reaction, stop use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
*********************************************************************************




I love this eye cream. Firstly the smell, anyone who knows me, knows I don't use a product if it doesn't smell right. The cream has a very light, kind of spicy smell to it which I like. Its one of the ones I find really hard to describe, but love. Kind of like cologne - ish but not so much that you would think it was cologne. For this reason I would recommend this to both men and women.

The eye cream is so rich and creamy, and leaves the area you apply it to incredibly soft. I am just about to be 28 years old and started getting the "above the eye" baggies. I'm not entirely sure of the technical term for that, but it makes for less of an area to apply eye makeup, also making the makeup less visible. When I use this cream it tightens that area a lot. and being that you can wear this under your eye makeup, that is exactly what I do. I also apply it morning and night as directed. Just in the morning if that day I'm going to use makeup, I wait until I'm ready to apply it. It really opens my eye more. within the time it takes to absorb.

As always with Body Merry products I love that it is made in the US. Also never tested on animals. Shows the container style expiration date that I love so much. And the packaging is superb. You can tell Body Merry cares about their products, and cares what we think :)

Overall I really enjoy Body Merry - Age Defense Eye Cream and would recommend this product to both Men and women, who are looking for an excellent age defense eye cream.

Interested in finding out more about Body Merry products?

Looking for a great deal on Body Merry - Age Defense Eye Cream?

I hope you found this review helpful :)

Big Thanks, to Body Merry for allowing me to try this product free of charge for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)