Amazon

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Body Merry - Hyaluronic Dew Serum - Review

As we age and expose ourselves to environmental damage, our skin is depleted of its natural moisture. Body Merry’s Hyaluronic Dew Serum is an intensive hydrating formula that seeps deep into your skin and nurtures it from the core.
This professional grade VEGAN hyaluronic acid serum not only moisturizes and nourishes your skin, but also provides superior anti-aging benefits by tackling wrinkles and fine lines head on.Your skin will respond with an almost instant glow (minus the oily ‘shine’). It is the perfect anti-aging moisture rich product – formulated for all skin types, free of any potential irritants.
Order NOW and find out what an invisible veil of moisture feels like!
Ingredients
Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid is cushioned and supported by powerful natural and organic antioxidants to give your skin a youthful, bright and even complexion. Free from harsh chemicals such as parabens, sulfates and phthalates. No fragrances or alcohol. Some of the KEY ingredients are:
The Hard Hitters: Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C + Wildcrafted Green Tea
The Organic Ones: Aloe + Jojoba Oil
Just Some of the Others: Witch Hazel + MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) + Geranium Essential Oil + Vitamin E
Directions
Clean and dry your skin. When using a toner, apply the toner prior to the serum. Use your fingertips to apply a small amount of the serum on your face and neck. Once it is completely absorbed, follow with a moisturizer. Can be used daily and under makeup.
For superior anti-aging benefits, use in conjunction with our Pro-A Serum. Use the Hyaluronic Dew Serum in the morning and finish your skincare routine with the Pro-A Serum at night.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If skin sensitivity occurs, stop use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
**********************************************************************************************************************************






I love Body Merry's Hyaluronic Dew Serum, Its has quickly become part of my everyday skin routine. I started using the serum about a week and half ago. The smell is just awesome. fresh and clean! I love the feeling of light, cool and relaxation the smell brings on for me, Its like being in a spa.

I apply the serum after my morning shower and follow up with my moisturizer after it has completely been absorbed. Using this serum before you moisturize makes me feel like my skin absorbs the moisturizer better. When your face is moisturized better you can go make up free with the glow this gives. Also it makes your makeup look better when your skin contains its moisture. You will get that effect with this serum. I like to call it the plumping effect. It just makes your skin look more youthful!

This is one of my favorite container and packaging styles from Body Merry of all there products. I like the vibrant blue glass bottle. Combined with the lighter blue label that does have the container style expiration date I love you much. It is just very lovely and well put together. Well done Body Merry!

As always with all Body Merry products are made in the US and never tested on animals, which I also love!
I would recommend this serum to anyone looking to get that healthy youthful glow to their skin! This is the stuff you'll need :)

Interested in finding out more about Body Merry products?
Visit them here

Looking for a great deal on Body Merry - Hyaluronic Dew Serum?
It is available on amazon.com

I hope you found this review helpful :)

Big Thanks, to Body Merry for allowing me to try this product free of charge for my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)