Amazon

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Daily School Report 01/27/15




Today our alarm was playing tricks on me. It told me that I woke up at 6:50, I woke up Jasmine and she was getting ready. Then out of no where she asks if she could ride the bus. I say, Jasmine it's 7:30 your bus already came and went, I have to drive you. She informs me that its only 7:00am. The expression on my face was probably that of someone who just missed out on the last piece of cake. Honestly! I woke up at 6:20? I did, and all I could think about was how I missed out on a whole 30 minutes of sleep. Do any of you think of sleep as if it were gold? I surely do and I do believe this weekend after all these Doctors appointments this week I'm buying a brand new alarm, that wont lie to me about time. Like seriously! you have one job to do and you lied to me about it! We are done Mr. Alarm

I drove Jasmine to the bus stop and she rode the bus to school. Seeing how it was her first time since the broken foot. I figured in the morning was enough for the day. I mean the only reason I put her on the bus in the first place was because she insisted she could do it. But I insisted on picking her up after school. I did, and she was mad I did, apparently I'm treating her like a baby and she doesn't like it. So I'm going to let her do the bus from now on.

My whole day was thrown off, I thought that today was no ABA and that Dylan did have school. When actually its the the opposite. There was no school and there was ABA. SO you could imagine my reaction to  someone walking into my house in the early hours of the morning. I thought it was my mom nope it was Dylan's ABA workers. Its wasn't so bad, I just told her I thought was today she had off and that she would be here tomorrow. Tomorrow is actually the day she wasn't coming.

Jasmine brought home here marking period report.....it was not so good F, D, C, B. I'm OK with B's and C's. Hopefully the Learning Success program can help out with that. We haven't been doing it long enough yet to see results other then it helping her focus more. We got a cool game today from them right to my email, learning how to practice stoke marks by learning a little Chinese. Jasmine cant believe shes going to learn how to write something in Chinese she thinks its so awesome!

Well thanks for stopping but and check back tomorrow for another daily school report.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)