Amazon

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Practicing Routines And Getting Ready To Go Back To School


The time has come, and it really should have come sooner then this or in fact never stopped for us. The action of keep a routine while on break horrifies me.  I don't like routines and never have. These kids have to start getting ready for Monday morning. 

6 am comes super early and especially when you have been sleeping in until 10 or 11 am for about 2 weeks. Jasmine is already gripping to me, about why I'm not letting her stay up late. I also been waking her from naps to ensure she can got o bed early. We gave Dylan a break from Melatonin over the holidays, and started him up again on Friday with no problems. He's in bed by 9:30 and asleep by 10:30, then up again at around 8 am.

Monday should be interesting to say the least lol.

Daily School Reports will start back up on Monday as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)