Amazon

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Body Merry - Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream Review



Combat cellulite with our unique Caffeine + Retinol + Seaweed formula. This gel-cream has a strong caffeine content with the optimum level of retinol (0.4%), as recommended by experts. For good measure, we’ve also added potent natural and organic ingredients such as algae extract, kelp, coconut oil, japanese green tea leaf extract and cayenne. Like all our products, it is free from harsh chemicals such as parabens, sulfates and phthalates.

The gel-cream consistency is designed to spread over large areas and it absorbs quickly into your skin. The cream is infused with a refreshing 100% natural ‘mint - green tea - lime’ fragrance, that barely leaves a trace once fully absorbed.

In a nutshell, Body Merry’s Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream is your ticket to visibly reducing the appearance of unwanted bumps and lumps and getting skin that feels and looks tighter, smoother and younger!
*********************************************************************************



My experience with Body Merry cellulite defense gel-cream has been a unique one. This is my first time ever using a cellulite gel – cream, when I first applied the cream it instantly turned watery. I know that’s common to gel type creams. The smell when you smell it straight out of the container, smells of soft Cologne with a hint of menthol. I found it quite enjoyable, I’m the type of girl who could sniff chest rubs and muscle rubs all day. I find it very soothing and I really like it.

When you apply the gel is very refreshing. I was using the gel on my back upper thighs. The part that you see when you wear shorts. Since having children, this has been my problem area for cellulite. It does seem to smooth out the skin’s surface very well. I am noticing the texture of my legs changing for the good. There is one thing that I would like to mention. As I said before, it does smell of menthol, it does contain menthol so when you apply the gel the area you apply it to will have a cooling sensation. I find the sensation to be much like when you use a muscle rub. I find that after a full day, when my legs are sore using this its like hitting two birds with one stone. After taking a nice warm bath, just apply this and you’ll get the cooling effects like a muscle cream and also fight cellulite at the same time.

As always Body Merry did an awesome job on the container and label. I always love their packaging they’re easy to read and nice to look at. They’re not at all flimsy. Body Merry products are made in the USA. Their labels always have the container expiration date that I love so much. This container says it will last 24 months. And also with any Body Merry products they are never tested on animals.

I would recommend this to anyone who has a problem with cellulite. Especially for those who are starting to work out and also have cellulite because the cooling effect that you get from it. I think if you use this after a workout it can be very soothing while also helping to smooth out your cellulite.

I hope you found this review to be helpful.

Interested in finding out more about Body Merry products?
Visit them here

Looking for a great deal on Body Merry - Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream?
It is available on amazon.com

Big Thanks, to Body Merry for allowing me to try this product free of charge for my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)