Amazon

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Rough Day

Today I woke up to 2 out of 3 of my children looking paler than ghosts. Michigan weather this time of the year definitely takes its toll on my kids. They get sick a lot! Dylan threw up all over in front of his ABA therapist and Jasmine slept till 1 pm. I cleaned the entire house trying to get the bug from spreading any further.

The kids seem fine now though, another case of the 24 hour flu I guess. Something else I noticed today while checking to see if she had a fever was that Miss Jasmine shaved the better part of her eyebrows off. I asked her why, she said she wanted to try my eyebrow trimmer out. HAHA I had to laugh, there not that bad but I bet she never does that again hehe.



Thanks for stopping by 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)