Amazon

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Seasons Are Changing and So Am I.

I know it's been a little bit since I touched on the topic of my children, but I planned to do this a lot more. I had one of those bloggers burnouts. Not that I didn't really enjoy blogging anymore, it was more that I was caring too much what other people thought. Now I'm starting to care a lot less what other think and that probably has to do with me being put on medication for my anxieties, but it's happening and seemingly I am becoming a much different person. Not different in a sense that I do things different, just different in a sense that if you don't like what I'm doing or how I do it I'm not going to panic about it.



I'm going to write about the things I care about, whatever they might be. Post pictures of my kids unedited, dirty and adorable right after eating, because to me its cute and life's too short to try to be perfect. A good friend repeats to me often that I should stop worrying about how people are to react and just be me. To be honest, I don't think I could thank him enough each time he says that because makes me come back to reality. Knowing that your life is yours and what's important to you might not be for other people, and that's ok. I don't judge others for it, but I know not everyone is like me. Before it mattered a lot to me what anyone was thinking at any given moment. That is all anxiety! It's time to let it all go and just live my life how I want.

It took me until age 27 to even be able to step foot in a bar. Yes. a bar! why? Because I had this feeling like as soon as I stepped foot inside there everyone would be judging me. "Why is she here, and not at home with her kids?" Some people would call that a conscious but to me it was more than that. It wasn't just going to the bar it was really going anywhere and doing just about anything without my kids. All parents deserve a break sometimes. Time to yourselves with friends, you need it to be healthy. For a while, I went without doing these things.

Most bloggers will say you gotta find your "Niche" to be good at what you do. I'm not entirely sure I have a "niche" for my blog. I focus on my kids and things I personally do like using essential oils, than with the gardening season coming on to us there will be some posts on that. I'm just going to say that I don't have one. You'll read my blog I guess if it interests you, at least I know my mom will :) Because she wants updates on my life no matter how crazy I may be and all her grandbabies too, even the furry ones.

Molly May

Midnight

I may be all over the place, but you know what? That's who I am. I start things and try to finish them, even if it takes forever. Like, for example, this garden....

 I have been working on learning how to do the whole gardening thing. I wouldn't call myself a pro yet not by a long shot, but I'm trying and if it fails like last years garden did, I'm still going to share it. When the garden produces something and I take my first attempt at canning the stuff I get I'm going to share that too. My point being, in a long-winded kind of way, is that it's my party and I'll cry if I want to! haha it's my blog and I'll share whatever I want, however I want, whenever I want. I'm no longer worried about what everyone will think. You'll love me or hate me, either way I'll still be here :)

 P.S. I didn't kill these flowers yet which pretty much amazes me!

Thanks for stopping by :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)