Amazon

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Update on life 7/29/15

The last few day have been rough. It's been in the 90's and Dylan hates the heat. We don't have air conditioning bc our house has boiler heat. It's been a whole lot of fussing out of him, he likes it when I wet a t-shirt and put it on him though. We did attempt to make a DIY AC today out of a cooler but it's so hot that my freezer will not freeze the gallon jugs we need to put inside of it to make it work. I'm sure I'll make a whole separate post just on that if it works out. 


This my friends, is peaches. Our new kitty, we took her in for a friend who couldn't take care of her anymore. She was full of fleas, but we used frontline on her and now she's doing much better. She's super sweet and cuddly. Don't mind my face in the picture, the only camera I have as of late is my laptop webcam or my daughters tablet. I did have a really nice tablet and camera, but they got broken by the kids. Which is why I haven't been blogging so much lately. It's not as fun without pictures they speak for themselves at times and I love taking them.


Dylan has been going to Camp Connect for the last 3 weeks. He really is enjoying it. They do a lot of social ABA there and just plain socializing having fun. In a way, it's sort of preparing him for school too. It's an all day program and so will school be when he starts back in the fall. He comes home really tired usually, but I hear nothing but good things about what goes on there. 

Stay cool, literally people it's hot out there.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)