Amazon

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Introducing Karmen Louise


  About 7 weeks ago on June 10th I welcomed my newest addiction into the world, Karmen Louise. My water broke at 30 weeks gestational and I stayed in the hospital for 2 weeks trying to keep her inside. The doctors wanted me to make it to at least 34 weeks and then they would deliver, but Karmen couldnt wait that long she arrived natural but breech at just 32 weeks. Her wieght at birth was 3 lb 6oz, in her first 7 weeks of life has gained 2lbs.


I didnt blog through this pregnancy because I had far to may family and personal things going on and I was trying to figure my life back out. Some may already know, but for those who dont Joe and I are divorcing. Its been rough. Things are starting to get better, less stressful and so I will be blogging more. Super excited about that.


I just started getting back into the reviewing part of my blog, going to start more personal posts soon. I just wanted to let everyone know how are family has changed. I do currently have a boyfriend who is awesome with all the kids and just a great guy all together. Looking forward to sharing experiences with him and the kids together.

Well for now I'm gonna get off here.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)