Amazon

Monday, October 27, 2014

Daily School Report 10/27/14

Dylan


There was no ABA therapy today for Dylan. So we got to sleep in a little later, and I really think Dylan needed it. I had to poke at him for a little while to get him up, and when he did actually wake up he wasn't the happiest. When Dylan has no morning therapies I wake him up about 30 minutes before his bus comes. I should have planned a little better because I needed to cut his finger nails. Dylan hates getting his finger nails cut, and there was no one but me here to hold him while I was doing it. I tried for about 5 minutes to cut his finger nails with the Clippers. He was kickin and screamin and there was no way I was going to cut his finger nail without cutting off his whole finger. Now this is going to sound probably pretty disgusting but it happened and it totally worked. I decided it was too dangerous to use the Clippers, so I bit off Dylan's fingernails with my own teeth. He didn't really cry at least not as bad as when I was trying to get him with the Clippers. And I had a lot better control over the situation doing it the way that I did it.

After getting him dressed I put on his coat and shoes and told him we're getting ready for the bus. He went right to the door and was ready to go, like I'm getting the heck out of here my moms trying to bite my fingers off lol.


Today at school Dylan did the following according to the daily objectives send home sheet sent by his teacher.
  • Imitated action with toys (stacking blocks and rings)
  • Requested object with single picture with open hand cue and 1 prompt (his bottle)
  • Completed fine motor activity
  • Sat for 5 minutes without adult assistants at group
  • Worked on age appropriate table top activity
 His daily classroom actives were
  • Play Skills 
  • Gym Class
  • Gross motor
  • Fine Motor
  • Language Arts
  • Snack
  • Morning work
  • Computer Activity
  • Sensory Activity
  • Calendar
  • Lunch


There were no notes from the teacher today. She just circled he had a great day.  Only response to my question I had for her about the Halloween party on Friday. I asked her do we need to wear our costumes and she said we didn't need to but we could  and that she was happy we were coming. I was mostly just asking because my mom called me last night and asked did she need a costume for the party me and the kids had already planned on dressing up but my mom said that she didn't have a costume so I wanted to make sure we could come casual as well.

Jasmine

Jasmine come home in a really happy mood. Can you guess why? She thought she had no homework. She did have homework though, she needed to practice her spelling words and read some AR. Books. She really wanted to go to her friend's house, so I let her go when she come home and told her to be back in 1 hour so we could start doing homework. I've been trying "lets not call it homework", but it's really hard not to call homework homework. And at this point I don't think that would really make a difference what I call it she's still having a rough time with it. So she's still not going to want to do it. And so I have to be the bad mom , actually it's being a good mom but to her I'm her worst enemy when I say it's homework time.


She brought home a note on Friday that's said that she needed to bring ranch to school for the party in her class. The note only stated that she needed enough for 25 students. Now I get to thinkin how much ranch would 25 kids really need? I ended up buying like a bulk size almost maybe three regular sized branches in one. And I sent that to school with her today, her teacher sends back a note saying she would send home the leftovers lol. I'm guessing the container was too big, but hey you can never have enough Ranch right?

OK well until tomorrow :)
Glad you stopped by

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)