Amazon

Monday, November 24, 2014

Daily School Report 11/24/14

 Doing this video was a whole lot more fun with Jasmine sitting beside me :)




 Dylan


As I said in the video will include Dylans daily send home sheet in typing as I think it will be a better log this way rather then spoken :)

 Today at school Dylan of the following according to the daily objectives send him sheet sent by his teacher.

1-No Response/hand over hand
2-Multiple prompts (Gestural, physical,visual, and/or verbal)
3-No more then 2 verbal prompts
4-Independent


  • 2 imitate action with body or toys , today this was done with a busy box Sesame Street themed.
  • 1 indicate refusal by pushing away non-preferred objects with an appropriate force. (throwing objects)
  • 2 request objects with a single picture with open hand cue and one prompt. . 
  • 2 complete fine motor activities 
  • 2 sit for 5 minutes at group without adult assistance.
  • 2 work on age appropriate table activity for 2 minutes

His daily classroom activities were
  • Play skills 
  • Gross motor 
  • Fine motor 
  • Language arts 
  • Snack 
  • Morning work 
  • Computer Activity
  • Walk
  • Sensory Activity
  • Calendar 
  • Lunch 


Dylan's teacher made comments today was a rough day. Dylan criedfrom 1:20pm on anytime he did not have free choice time. He seemed tired. He just went and sat in the chair durning gross motor time and he did not play or walk around.

As in the video I mentioned I kind of figured Dylan's day would be like this. He got a bath today which he hates, and also is out of routine from the amount of days hes stayed home sick in the last couple of weeks.

                                 
Jasmine




Today Jasmine brought home her fall pictures finally:) I already knew what they looked like because I was there when she got them taken. This is the funny story I wanted to share :)
I being the amazing mother that I am :P showed up to pick Jasmine up for her doctors appointment on picture retake day. Now when I got there I was thinking that she would have already gotten her picture taken but she didn't. I actually needed to walk her down to get them done before we left, I was only following the office orders lol :) 

Jasmine was so embarrassed and mad about me being there for that but it was so cute. We stood in line together and she kept saying "Ma, don't look at me!" and of course bc she missed the original picture day being sick I wanted to make sure this picture was decent. I wasn't at the time thinking about whether or not i was being embarrassing so I was wiping food off her face and fixing her hair. I even went back with her when it was time to take the picture to stand by the picture lady to see the picture before she made it final or whatever they do back they, I just wanted to see it lol.

When we were done and Jasmine and me were walking to the car, Jasmine looks at me and say "Mom, that was mortifying" I didn't even know she knew what that word meant so I laugh out loud. Needless to said, Jasmine was pretty upset at me for a few day after, she even brought it up when the pictures come home today. But she did agree with me being there made her smile more :)  



Today's Artwork Mommy added to her Office 
(a little nook in my bedroom with my PC lol )



Thanks for stopping by, if you enjoy reading my blogs don't forget to subscribe it's all on the right sidebar at the very top, FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterest, and YouTube . Or you could follow by email :) by entering your email in the MadMimi entry box , emails are only delivered every two days. I do appreciate every single reader!

Jessie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)