Amazon

Monday, November 24, 2014

Special Needs Mom Problems - Dreaded Bath Time

This morning I just wanted to talk about how hard it is for me to give my son Dylan a bath.



If you have any tips you want to share please comment below thanks

Thanks for stopping by, if you enjoy reading my blogs don't forget to subscribe it's all on the right sidebar at the very top, FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterest, and YouTube . Or you could follow by email :) by entering your email in the MadMimi entry box , emails are only delivered every two days. I do appreciate every single reader!

Jessie

2 comments:

  1. I have an idea. When my son was going through this, I took him to a salon and paid to have his shampoo done until he got older. You could try the new sponge baths that they make for the elderly. I used them myself after surgery. Maybe by stopping the usual bath routine completely for a short time, he will forget about any trauma he is associating with bathtime. I will be praying for both of you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I love them :)