Amazon

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Daily School Report 12/17/14



Today I woke up and was extremely tired. Last night, I swear Sofia is teething or something she just kept waking up like at least once every 45 minutes. I was so zombie like, I almost forgot to pack Dylan's snack and lunch and did forget to pack diapers that the teacher told me yesterday they needed. They wrote me another note today, so Joey threw them in Dylan's backpack even before he showed me Dylan's folder.

Dylan

ABA went fine today. I actually took a nap on the couch while he BSA was working with him. Truly I am not able to fall asleep anywhere completely besides my own bed, so I was just laying there. Still it was nice :) I heard lots of "YAY you did it's" and so that means he was doing good. I really have been thinking about purchasing TeachMY products to let Dylan's BSA use them in his ABA session if possible and for me to use when she isn't here. They have awesome reviews and I want to try it SO bad!

 Today at school Dylan of the following according to the daily objectives send him sheet sent by his teacher.


1-No Response/hand over hand
2-Multiple prompts (Gestural, physical,visual, and/or verbal)
3-No more then 2 verbal prompts
4-Independent


  • 2 Imitate action with body or toys
  • 1 Indicate refusual by pushing away non prefered objects with appropriate  force
  • 1 Request objects with single picture with open hand cue and 1 prompt
  • 2 Complete fine motor activities
  • 2 Sit for 5 minutes at group without adult assistance
  • 3 Work on age appropriate table activity for 2 minutes
His daily classroom activities were
  • Play skills
  • Gross motor
  • Fine motor
  • Language arts
  • Snack
  • Morning work
  • Walk
  • Sensory activity
  • Calendar
  • Lunch
Dylan's teacher made comments today was a great day. No other comments, probably just to be clear to me just wrote "please send Dylan diapers" :) They're in the bag and ready to go :)

OMGoodness the CUTENESS that has come home with Dylan today, I just love it!


Dylan also got 4 Christmas books :)

Jasmine


Jasmine was hard to get up this morning, with reason though. We ran out of her night time meds about 4 days ago and last night was the first night she was back on them. She again Lied to me about homework thought, which made me contact her school counselor via email and write in here agenda how defiant she is being. In return I got an email telling me he would help.

Her teacher is going above and beyond right now and I'm so grateful. With my permission Jasmine will now even at school receive grounded type discipline. By that I mean if they are doing a fun activity at school and Jasmine didn't finish her work at home she will not take part in it. Harsh? I really think it is for the best right now until she pulls her act together. I have said this before but I'll say it again. Not trying at all is not acceptable. I wouldn't mind half as much, if she at least attempted to do her homework even if she got all the answers wrong.

Good thing her teacher told her about this was going to happen because guess what? She did about 3 nights worth of homework tonight. YAY :)

She even made this



 I want to make this perfectly clear without preaching too much. Its extremely hard for me with my anxieties to reach out like that, I know for other parents it is hard as well even without anxieties. I just want everyone to know that its ok to ask for help. That it is what these people work at the schools for and most of the time they do not judge you for it. I have had only one occasion where I felt like I was being wronged or better yet I'll say belittled. Jasmine's Ex counselor not at school but an out patient one would say almost every time I went in, what I was doing as a parent was wrong. In that situation I didn't realize at the time, but when things happen like that and you feel something just isn't right you can always change the people you work with. Each time you reach out it gets easier, I promise :)



Thanks for stopping by, if you enjoy reading my blogs don't forget to subscribe it's all on the right sidebar at the very top, FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterest, and YouTube . Or you could follow by email :) by entering your email in the MadMimi entry box , emails are only delivered every 5 days. I do appreciate every single reader!

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)