Amazon

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Daily School Report 12/18/14


Big sigh, Today was my Respite day and you'll never guess how long I slept. Until 3 pm, yeah I was tired lol. Last night Dylan most have thought it was time to party bc he woke up at 2:30 am and stay up till about 6:30 am. I kept going to his room asking him what he was doing, as hes jumping in front of his TV and dancing to SID the science kid laughing having a good ole' time. I even told him I was not going to cancel ABA or school just because he thought it was party time. I offend times believe in my heart Dylan can understand me perfectly even though most of the time I get little or no response. I still think he understands. I told him if he didn't lay down and take a little nap he would be so tired. 

He was definitely hard to wake up for ABA therapy. Once he did get up though he was all smiles. I only stayed up long enough for my mom to arrive and take over as my respite worker. Then I was out cold for the rest of the day. My mom told me that Dylan was in a rush to get to school. Once his BSA put his coat on, he wanted outside right away. I don't no where all his energy comes from, but he sure does have a lot of it.


Today at school Dylan of the following according to the daily objectives send him sheet sent by his teacher.


1-No Response/hand over hand
2-Multiple prompts (Gestural, physical,visual, and/or verbal)
3-No more then 2 verbal prompts
4-Independent


  • 2 Imitate action with body or toys.
  • 3 Request objects with single picture with open hand cue and 1 prompt.
  • 2 Complete fine motor activities.
  • 3 Sit for 5 minutes at group without adult assistance.
  • 2 Work on age appropriate table activity for 2 minutes.
His daily classroom activities were
  • Play skills
  • Gross motor
  • Fine motor
  • Snack 
  • Morning work
  • Sensory activity
  • Calendar
  • Movie
  • Lunch

Dylan's teacher made comments today was a great day. No school tomorrow- Family activity
Dylan had grabbed a friends milk and spilled it on himself, so he needed to be changed.

When Dylan got off the bus his bus driver handed Joe a Christmas gift for him. Really sweet here is what he got.


For some reason I thought Dylan did have school tomorrow. I think maybe It was because of the week of school he missed I wasn't sure when his break started. I also wasn't sure the day of the Family day so we wont be able to go this time. I wasn't able to ask my mom to take the day off to help me with both kids while we are out and keeping my eyes on both the little ones while in public and by myself makes me quickly go into a panic attack. I know there will be another one soon:) I'll try harder to plan for it so we can make it.

Jasmine

Jasmine completed all her homework last night and so she did get to take part in the fun school activities today :) She was kind of upset when she got home because we forgot to pack her blanket for the movie. But I'll make sure its in her bag tomorrow for the read-a-thon.

Jasmine brought home some really cute stuff today :)

You cant really see her picture in it when I scan it but its really cute :)


Happy Holiday's Ya'll


Thanks for stopping by, if you enjoy reading my blogs don't forget to subscribe it's all on the right sidebar at the very top, FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterest, and YouTube . Or you could follow by email :) by entering your email in the MadMimi entry box , emails are only delivered every 5 days. I do appreciate every single reader!

Jessie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)