Amazon

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Dylan is sick

I don't normal post about Dylan being sick but this time I thought I wanted to just because its so bad. All last week he was a snotty mess, and he actually had a great Monday with no boogies that I could see. Then at about 8 pm bam he started throwing up about every 20 minutes and we had to give him anti-vomit meds to stop him enough to be able to rest. I am going to be taking him to the doctor when my husband gets home if he has not improved any. Its always so rough when Dylan gets this sick due to him being on an all liquid diet. Weening him back on the Pedisure can take days and weeks.

Last time this happened I was so worried bc he wasn't able to drink Pedisure without throwing it back up for about a full week. If you don't hear from me for a little while this is why. I'll post updates when I have time :)

Thanks for stopping by
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)