Amazon

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Adeline Organic Eye Serum Review

About The Product
Have crow's feet, fine lines, discoloration, brown spots, dark circles, or puffiness around your eyes added years to your appearance?
Dull, wrinkled, discolored, or puffy skin around your eyes can make you appear years or even decades older than you really are. Who wants that?
Our eye serum can reverse the signs of aging, giving you a more vibrant, youthful appearance.
Why choose our Organic Eye Serum? Because it works!
We've chosen only the most effective, natural ingredients to help you restore your youthful appearance:
+ Cucumber extract, like other extracts in the aloe family, moisturizes your skin to diminish lines and wrinkles.
+ Chamomile extract soothes the skin around your eyes and reduces puffiness.
+ Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice improves collagen production to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and crow's feet.
+ Sunflower seed oil contains antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E to prevent free radical damage, and fatty acids to prevent premature aging and promote new cell growth.
+ Usa Urvi leaf extract is a natural source of hydroquinone - reduces inflammation and the appearance of brown spots.
Even Great for Sensitive Skin
Our serum is gentle and natural-We produce and package our product in a FDA-Certified facility. Organic Eye Serum is alcohol-free and paraben-free!
Just once a day is all it takes!
Just apply Organic Eye Serum before bed and let it work while you sleep!
*********************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************


The Review
I love this eye serum, I use it day and night. I can feel it tightening as soon as I dap it on and it starts to absorbs. While it is absorbing I feel a tingling sensation, I like it. This serum when use it all over my under eye and eye lid gives me a better lid all together for makeup. I normally don't have much of a lid for shadows or liner because the skin above its kinda droopy. But when I use this eye serum it makes my makeup visible by giving me more of an eye lid
.
There isn't much of a smell, and anyone who knows me know if it don't smell right and I think it stinks I'm not going to use it even if it is the best product out there. My sniffer needs to be pleased as well. With this eye serum it is a very light cucumber smell and I like it.

The texture of the serum is a sort of slimy gel. You can definitely feel the aloe in there, but its not so slimy that it makes it gross feeling, if you know what I mean.

I love the container and the pump. (included a picture of this because you cant see it in there picture) Having a pump like this insures very little if any of this product will be wasted by being stuck in the container. I like that.

Overall its a very great product. And I really like it!



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you found this review to be helpful

Big Thanks to Happy Monday Inc. who allowed me to test there product free of charge for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)