Amazon

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Daily School Report 01/06/15



I been having a really off day. I am about 2 full weeks into my attempt to quit smoking, and let me tell you this is not at all easy. I have not smoked a "normal" cigarette since Friday and have been using Ecigs but its jut not the same. The craving were bad today from the moment I woke up. But I'm making it through it still smoke free.

Today Jassy and I got up about 6:30, she was a bit hard to wake up. After she woke though, she did everything herself, I only needed to give her meds to her. Its been extremely cold here in the morning and so I make sure she has a hoody and a winter coat, along with "arctic" proof  hat and gloves. I would make her wear snow pants, but to her that is just so uncool she cant bare it.

Dylan had ABA today, which went well. He actually slept until his BSA came in, which isnt normal. I think yesterday he has so much energy that he needed some extra sleep today to catch up o the energy he used. He was just go go go then today at least at home he was kind of sluggish.

 Today at school Dylan of the following according to the daily objectives send him sheet sent by his teacher.

1-No Response/hand over hand
2-Multiple prompts (Gestural, physical,visual, and/or verbal)
3-No more then 2 verbal prompts
4-Independent
  • 2 Imitate action with body or toy
  • 1 Indicate refusal by pushing away nonprefered objects with an appropriate force
  • 3 Request objects with a single picture with open hand cue and 1 prompt
  • 2 Complete fine motor activities
  • 3 Sit for 5 minutes at group without adult assistance
  • 2 Work on age appropriate table activity for 2 minutes.
His daily classroom activities were
  • Play skills
  • Gross motor
  • Fine motor
  • Snack
  • Morning work
  • Walk
  • Sensory activity
  • Calendar
  • Math
  • OT
  • lunch
  • Handwriting program
Today Dylan's teacher left comments that it was a good. They had a few changes inside the classroom with the students and Dylan is no longer the youngest in the class, there are a couple even younger. He cried for about 30 minutes because another little boy was crying. He was able to calm down and enjoy the rest of the day.

This doesn't surprise me at all. I mean I am surprised that there would be 2 year old children in preschool, but I am still getting used to how preschool works anyway. I never sent Jasmine to preschool, she just went straight to kindergarten. But it doesn't surprise me that he would cry about it because at home he acts the same way around his little sister who is also 2 years old. Maybe being around different 2 years will help him like his sister more.

Today Jasmine got a new Learning Success worksheet. She didn't seem to like this one very much, because she found it really difficult. When you get the Learning Success games you can do them in phases. Phase one being the easiest and that phase for this game was difficult for her but it was only her first time. I'm sure it will get easier each time. The program warns you that things will be difficult in the beginning and so I expected bumps along the way.  


Thanks for stopping by and check back in tomorrow for another Daily School Report.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)