Amazon

Monday, January 19, 2015

Daily School Report 01/19/15

 

Jasmine got up fairly well today for it being a Monday morning. I do believe her meds are helping her to get better sleep. We changed her med routine due to her school telling me she seemed tired in school. Now she gets no meds when she wakes up but rather right after school. Her doctor already told me that is doesn't matter the time of day she gets them, just that she does get them once a day.

While Jasmines had school today, Dylan did not because he goes to an inner city school. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day today, I'm not exactly sure why Jasmines school doesn't recognize it. They didn't even when I went to school there, but I think they should.

So today I spent the day with Sofia and Dylan. Sofia spent most of the day bringing me EVERYTHING she could get her hands on. She would say "Here, Here!", then I would say "Oh, thank you!" This went on for about 2 hours, but shes cute. She only stopped when I asked her if she was hungry yet, then she was eager to get the food I was talking about. LOL

I made some homemade bread today, I'll do a separate post on that maybe tonight if not tomorrow, with the recipe and credits to the site I got it from. It looks really good, I had never made anything other then Pita bread before.


Jasmine has a lot of homework tonight. We always put regular school work before the learning success program so we haven't started it yet. We will probably do some of the games before she goes to bed.

Dylan is not a happy camper tonight! Not at all and So I'm going to cut this really short. He is super upset about his routine being messed with again. Hes been out of school for 5 days straight now.  Hopefully when he goes back tomorrow things will start returning back to normal.

Thanks for stopping by and come back tomorrow for another Daily School Report.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)