Amazon

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Ebook - Terry Treetop Finds New Friends - Tali Carmi Review




About the book


How to win friends?
Let your kids go on an adventure and learn the value of friendship
This is a wonderful children's book, about a boy named Terry, but....
Everybody called him Terry Treetop because he loved climbing trees.
Terry was alone, so he went on a journey to find new friends to invite to his new tree house.
He almost gave-up when a new opportunity came his way.
Will Terry use this opportunity to find new friends?
This beginner readers' eBook Series will motivate and inspire your kids to be active about the things they want to achieve in life, and not to give-up on their quest for love and happiness.
Your kids will enjoy full colorful illustrations of Terry and the animals he met.
**Get your Free Gift - educational card game**
Your kids will be inspired:
How to be self motivated.
How to persist and not give up.
How to give and get love.

The story is written for children ages 3 -8.

Terry Treetop Finds New Friends - Tali Carmi is available on Amazon.com

*********************************************************************************

The Review

  
Terry Treetop Finds New FriendsTerry Treetop Finds New Friends by Tali Carmi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Once again a Terry Treetop book Jasmine just loved. She loved all the pictures. She read the book herself and was able to tell me the moral right after. She is an 8 year old in the 3rd grade but struggles with reading and so every book she reads I reread it to her so she can better understand.

While she was reading it she stopped and said mom this is so sad, No one wants to go to Terry's tree house with him. I told her to keep reading that I bet one of those animals would come. So she kept going. At the end I heard her say, "He did it, they all came and are having a party!"

As a mom, I honestly love the lessons in these books. Never give up, keep trying! Be kind and people will be kind to you! I also love how there is a general moral but also little hidden lessons in the book. Like with the animals, this animals makes this food and that's how we get it, type lessons.

You also get a free printable matching game that has to do with the characters in the book, which I thought was pretty cool. I didn't find it until after Jasmine had already went to bed but I'm sure will think its awesome.

Overall this is a win-win for both mommy and Jasmine we both love Terry Treetop.

View all my reviews

Terry Treetop Finds New Friends - Tali Carmi is available on Amazon.com

Please be sure to visit Tali Carmi's Fan page to see all the love children's books shes written and to stay updated on whats to come!



Big thanks to Ebookpro who allowed Jasmine and I to read this book free of charge for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)