Amazon

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Francois et Mimi Stacking Mug set with Rack Review



Francois et Mimi Stacking Mug set w/ Metal Stand


First off, I would like to say that these mugs are really beautiful. They remind me of spring and summer and add a pop of color to my kitchen. I really love them and would like to thank Francois et Mimi for allowing me to try their stacking mug set with a metal stand free of charge in hopes to get my honest review.

This set comes with 4 mugs and 1 metal stand. Each mug holds up to 11 ounces and is microwave and dishwasher safe. I did try the mugs in both my microwave and dishwasher, they seem to hold up well and come out undamaged. The mugs are made of stoneware ceramic and are FDA certified Lead-free. Having them FDA certified lead free mugs makes me feel safer using them, and especially if my children use them.

The metal stand has a slight taper to it, I’m pretty sure this is to make sure when you put one mug in, it just doesn’t drop. The mugs are designed to sit right on top of each other. They very easily slide into the metal stand.

I think the mug set is completely functional. It saves a lot of space because you do not have to store the mugs inside of your cabinet. Because they stack on top of each other it really doesn’t take up much space on your countertop either.

I would really recommend these to anyone, but mostly those who do not have enough space to be storing things in their cabinets. These are space saving mugs! Like if you have a small apartment and don’t have very much cabinet space. These will fit next to your coffee pot and not take up very much space at all. Plus they are very nice to look at with their springtime like colors.

I hope you found this review to be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)